10 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE YOU BOARD YOUR DOG!
Dr. Debra Primovic
Here is a checklist of 10 important steps to consider before boarding your dog. Consideration of each of these items will help you and your dog to have a good boarding experience.
1. Interview - Interview the kennel on the phone. Find out how long they have been in business and ask for references. Use those references. Click Here To Read More
Check out our Facebook page to see all the pictures from previous years. Just go to the More Info tab and click Our Links.
News and Announcements
Our job is to fulfill the needs of our clients and patients by providing quality healthcare and services through a responsive, sensitive patient and professional staff with emphasis on individual attention and a commitment to serve the community.
Hopkins Pet Hospital
- 55 years in the Hopkins Community
- Small Animal Pet Hospital
- Cats, Dogs and Pocket Pets
- New Clients Welcome
- Early Morning Drop Off Appointments
- We provide Veterinary Preventative Care
- Medical, Surgical and Dental Care
- Prescription Foods
- Home Again Micro Chips Available
HOPKINS PET HOSPITAL is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in HOPKINS, MN. The professional and courteous staff at HOPKINS PET HOSPITAL seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care, dental care and physical therapy for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. HOPKINS PET HOSPITAL strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to HOPKINS, MN and surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find our more information about how HOPKINS PET HOSPITAL can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.