News and Announcements
Our job is to fulfill the needs of our clients and patients by providing quality healthcare and services through a responsive, sensitive patient and professional staff with emphasis on individual attention and a commitment to serve the community.
Hopkins Pet Hospital
- 55 years in the Hopkins Community
- Small Animal Pet Hospital
- Cats, Dogs and Pocket Pets
- New Clients Welcome
- Early Morning Drop Off Appointments
- We provide Veterinary Preventative Care
- Medical, Surgical and Dental Care
- Prescription Foods
- Home Again Micro Chips Available
10 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE YOU BOARD YOUR DOG!
Dr. Debra Primovic
Here is a checklist of 10 important steps to consider before boarding your dog. Consideration of each of these items will help you and your dog to have a good boarding experience.
1. Interview - Interview the kennel on the phone. Find out how long they have been in business and ask for references. Use those references. Click Here To Read More